The Exorcist London Film Premiere 2023
Sequel to the 1973 film about a 12-year-old girl who is possessed by a mysterious demonic entity, forcing her mother to seek the help of two priests to save her.
Dont miss the chance to get best Deals from Amazon
The Exorcist London Premieres
- Status: Not information yet
- Date:Not information yet
- Location: Not information yet
- Release in Cinemas: 2023-10-13
- Runtime: 121 minutes
- directors:David Gordon Green
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
Did you know ... ?
- On July 26, 2021, it was confirmed that original star Ellen Burstyn would be returning as Chris MacNeil for the first time since the original movie.
- Ellen Burstyn had turned down reprising her role and was then offered double the salary. Burstyn thought "I feel like the devil is asking my price.". She eventually accepted, using the salary to fund an MFA scholarship for actors at Pace University where the Actors Studio teaches the program. Burstyn is a lifelong member of the Actors Studio and a co-president.
- The Exorcist was partially rebooted as a TV series on Fox in 2016, one which acts as a direct sequel to the original movie and ignores the others in the series. Despite widespread critical acclaim, Fox cancelled the series after its second season. Presumably, the 2021 movie will wipe the slate clean and offer an updated take on the Blatty novel if it is actually produced.
- The rumor of a remake was based on this sentence in an article published in Deadline in early 2020: "Current Morgan Creek projects include Stay Tuned at AMC, with a planned theatrical reboot of The Exorcist in the works for 2021." But Morgan Creek hadn't confirmed that news as of Sept. 8, 2020. They also posted a tweet in 2015 promising they would never attempt to remake it.
Where was The Exorcist filmed?
The Exorcist was set around this are the locations:
- Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Savannah, Georgia, USA