The Nan Movie London film premiere 2023
Britain's most beloved "Nan" (Catherine Tate) goes on the road trip of a lifetime from London to Dublin as her grandson Jamie (Mathew Horne) attempts to reunite her with her sister, Nell (Katherine Parkinson). The trip doesn't go quite as Jamie imagined because Nan has her own plans, getting them into all sorts of wacky situations along the way - partying with an Australian rugby team, dancing at an all-night rave - all with the police hot on their trail.
The Nan Movie London Premieres null
- Status: Not information yet
- Date: Not information yet
- Location: Not information yet
- Release in Cinemas: 2022-03-18
- Runtime: 95 minutes
- directors: Josie Rourke
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
- The first cut of the film was delivered to investors in 2019. It originally consisted predominantly of scenes set in 1940s London focusing on a young Joan Taylor. The investors were uncomfortable with the film's focus on World War 2, and insisted the flashback sequences be cut back significantly to accommodate much more of the present-day plot with the elderly Joan Taylor, whom fans of The Catherine Tate Show would recognize. New footage, greatly expanding the modern-day road trip sections, was filmed without director Josie Rourke at a low-cost, with animation sequences also used to fill any gaps. As a result of these additions, Rourke had her director's credit removed, and the released cut of the film simply does not have a director credit.