The Railway Children Return London Film Premiere 2022
Follow a group of children who are evacuated to a Yorkshire village during the Second World War, where they encounter a young soldier who, like them, is far away from home.
The Railway Children Return London Premieres LONDON GALA SCREENING
- Status: Confirmed
- Date:July 10, 2022
- Location: Picturehouse Central, London
- Attended by: Jenny Agutter, Sheridan Smith, Tom Courtenay, John Bradley, Beau Gadsdon, Kj Aikens, Austin Haynes, Eden Hamilton, Zac Cudby. Director Morgan Matthews, Producer Jemma Rodgers, Writer Danny Brocklehurst
- Release in Cinemas: 2022
- Runtime: 95 minutes
- directors:Morgan Matthews
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
- Jenny Agutter played Roberta (nicknamed Bobbie) in both the mini-series The Railway Children (1968) and the film The Railway Children (1970). Additionally, she played the role of the mother in the TV-movie The Railway Children (2000).
- Utilises the same Yorkshire locations as the 1970 film this story follows.
- Agutter playing Roberta for third time over 54 years breaks the world record for playing the same character over the longest period of time in a movie. Also the 52-year gap between her second and third time is a record for reprising a role. Both times succeeding Nick Castle.
- Edith Nesbit died in 1924 so the story for this film was not written by her.
Where was The Railway Children Return filmed?
This are the locations:
- Oakworth Railway Station, Station Road, Oakworth, Keighley, Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, UK
- Keighley & Worth Valley Railway, Haworth, Keighley, Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, UK
- Brontë Parsonage Museum, Church Street, Haworth, Keighley, Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, UK