Control London film premiere 2023
Control London Premieres null
- Status: Not information yet
- Date: Not information yet
- Location: Not information yet
- Release in Cinemas: 2023-12-15
- directors: Gene Fallaize
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
- The custom exclusive hero-car license plate number 821 TBG was only provided to the production after post production was complete, and several months after filming, requiring additional VFX shots to replace the original plate number.
- Kevin Spacey personally telephoned Gene Fallaize just as the Director was about to step onto the red carpet at the 76th Cannes Film Festival for the World Premiere of Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (2023), to offer his congratulations and some feedback on the completed film, which was completed only 3 days prior.
- The film had its first screening at Pinewood Studios' John Barry Stage on May 17, 2021, little more than 12 hours before the production team flew to Cannes, France to promote and sell the film at the 76th Cannes Film Festival.
- Kevin Spacey starred in Superman Returns (2006) as Lex Luthor. In 2011, Director Gene Fallaize directed Superman: Requiem (2011) which featured Lex Luthor's estranged son Alex as the main antagonist.
- Director Gene Fallaize wrote most of the main female characters names in the film to begin with the letter S as an homage to a previous film he directed, Superman: Requiem (2011), which notably features a character who wears a large letter 'S' on his costume.
- The Prime Minister's name in the film is David Addams, named in reference the films producer Adam Southwick, who's middle name is Adam.
- Premiered in November 2023, 10 months after filming was completed (in January the same year), despite post-production being largely completed by May ready for the Cannes Film Festival. Edit notes from Kevin Spacey led Director Gene Fallaize to reopen the edit and make further cuts, which became known within the production as the 'Spacey Cut'.