Creed III London Film Premiere 2023
After dominating the boxing world, Adonis Creed (Michael B. Jordan) has been thriving in both his career and family life. When childhood friend and former boxing prodigy Damian (Jonathan Majors) resurfaces after serving a long sentence in prison, he is eager to prove that he deserves his shot in the ring. The face off between former friends is more than just a fight. To settle the score, Adonis must put his future on the line to battle Damian--a fighter who has nothing to lose.
Adonis has been thriving in both his career and family life, but when a childhood friend and former boxing prodigy resurfaces, the face-off is more than just a fight.
Creed III London Premieres Creed III
- Status: Not information yet
- Date:Not information yet
- Location: Not information yet
- Release in Cinemas: 2023-03-03
- directors:Michael B. Jordan
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
Creed III Trailer
Did you know ... ?
- In early 2020 it was reported that Creed III would be Michael B. Jordan's directing debut. He executive produced Creed II (2018).
- Mr. T is rumored to make his return as his character Clubber Lang from Rocky III (1982) in this movie.
- This will be the first film in the Rocky/Creed series to not feature Sylvester Stallone as Rocky Balboa. With his absence, there will be no characters who have appeared in every film in the series.
- Sylvester Stallone announced on his Instagram that he would not be returning as Rocky Balboa for Creed III. Director Ryan Coogler convinced him to come back for the first Creed, and he stuck around for Creed II (2018), but now, Rocky's story has been completed, and Adonis Creed's story will continue.
- Jonathan Majors joins the cast for this installment of the Creed series and is joined by returning actors Michael B. Jordan, Tessa Thompson, and Phylicia Rashad.
- Sylvester Stallone spoke to The Hollywood Reporter about not reprising his role as Rocky Balboa in this sequel "That's a regretful situation because I know what it could have been," Stallone told THR's James Hibberd. "It was taken in a direction that is quite different than I would've taken it. It's a different philosophy [producer] Irwin Winkler's and Michael B. Jordan's," Stallone said of the movie to THR. "I wish them well, but I'm much more of a sentimentalist. I like my heroes getting beat up, but I just don't want them going into that dark space. I just feel people have enough darkness." Stallone also revealed in the interview that despite having created Rocky Balboa, he has never had any rights to the character, despite asking Winkler. "It's never gonna happen," Stallone said. "It was a deal that was done unbeknownst to me by people that I thought were close to me and they basically gave away whatever rights I would have had." "At the time I was so excited to be working and I didn't understand this is a business," he continued. "Who knew 'Rocky' would go on for another 45 years? I've never used one [line of dialogue] from anyone else and the irony is that I don't own any of it. The people who have done literally nothing control it." I'm not an executive producer on the 'Creed' movies. Ryan Coogler is. Michael B. Jordan is. [Winkler and fellow producer Robert Chartoff's] children are. Not mine. I'm the only one left out."
- The film will be released in the US by MGM via United Artists Releasing and internationally by Warner Bros. (who co-distributed the first two movies) on November 23, 2022. It is also the first Rocky film since Rocky V (1990) to go under the United Artists banner.
- With a run-time of 2 hours and 43 minutes, this is the longest film in the Creed series, and also the Rocky series as a whole.
- The film was pushed back to March 3, 2023 due to clashing competing with Disney's Strange World (2022) and Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022), which Coogler involvement in the film.
- This the first MGM film without involement of Warner Bros and New Line has credited.
- Ludwig Göransson, who composed the first two Creed films, will not return to compose due to schedule conflicts. Instead it will composed by Joseph Shirley.
Where was Creed III filmed?
Creed III was set around this are the locations:
- Atlanta, Georgia, USA