Dark Harvest London film premiere 2023
Every fall in a small Midwestern town, a supernatural specter named "Sawtooth Jack" arises from the cornfields and approaches the town's church, where violent gangs of young boys hungrily await their chance to confront the legendary nightmare in an annual harvest rite of life and death. Richie Shepard lives in the shadow of his big brother who won last year's "October Prize" to get his ticket out of town. To prove himself and join his brother, Richie pairs up with restless dreamer Kelly Haines, who will do whatever it takes to escape this dead-end town. Against the rules and the odds, Richie and Kelly decide to hunt down the legendary nightmare to win the Run and their freedom, together.
Dark Harvest London Premieres null
- Status: Not information yet
- Date: Not information yet
- Location: Not information yet
- Release in Cinemas: 2023-10-13
- Runtime: 93 minutes
- directors: David Slade
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
If you're someone who loves to personalize your devices with stunning visuals, you simply cannot miss out on the best wallpapers available. Check out Our collection of 4K and HD wallpapers in full colour and high definition Click on the Image below to explore our extensive collection
- The four main boys all wear masks of the Crimson Ghost character, most popularly known as a logo for the horror-punk band the Misfits. As they put the masks on, the line is said "Come on, to a violent world with me", which is a lyric from the Misfits song "Violent World". Later, when three other boys are seen huffing glue they discuss a man being in "a rock band in Jersey" with an album coming out called "Teenagers From Mars". Both of these are also explicit references to the Misfits.
- Final film released through Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer before the founding of Amazon MGM Studios.
- Final film distributed through United Artists Releasing.