Dream Scenario London film premiere 2023
Nicolas Cage stars as Paul Matthews, a listless family man and tenured professor with an affinity for evolutionary biology and anxiety regarding his own anonymity. One day, he discovers he has begun to appear in other people's dreams at an exponential rate. As in life, his presence in these dreams is banal and non-intrusive - he's simply there, staring indifferently at the fantasies and nightmares of strangers. Nonetheless, he becomes an overnight celebrity, and is soon showered with the attention he has long been denied. But when Paul encounters a dreamer whose visions of him differ substantially from the norm, he finds himself grappling with the Faustian bargain of fame as his dream-selves start inexplicably becoming violent within their respective subconsciousnesses.
Dream Scenario London Premieres null
- Status: Not information yet
- Date: Not information yet
- Location: Not information yet
- Release in Cinemas: 2023-11-22
- Runtime: 100 minutes
- directors: Kristoffer Borgli
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
If you're someone who loves to personalize your devices with stunning visuals, you simply cannot miss out on the best wallpapers available. Check out Our collection of 4K and HD wallpapers in full colour and high definition Click on the Image below to explore our extensive collection
- At one point Ari Aster was directing the movie with Adam Sandler in the main character. After Kristoffer Borgli's film Sick Of Myself (2022) got good reviews, it encouraged Ari and A24 to let him direct his own script. Kristoffer wanted Nicolas Cage instead of Adam for the main character.
- Nicolas Cage named Ari Aster as the director he wants to work with the most, Ari is producing the movie
- The First Collaboration between Nicolas Cage and A24.
- Ari Aster was the one to approach Nicolas Cage with the role.
- The movie premiered at Toronto International film festival, it marks Ten years in a row for Nicolas Cage to have a movie in the festival.
- Kristoffer Borgli's first film made entirely outside of Norway.
- The main plot is loosely inspired in a supposedly real event happened and compiled in the website "Ever Dream This Man?", created by Italian advertiser Andrea Natella. According to him, more of 3,000 people dreamed with the same man once and again for years, being the first case registered in New York City in 2006. The web offered diverse explanations, but none definitive or proven to be true, and in 2009 it turned viral. Finally, it was exposed was a hoax and a guerrilla marketing campaign by Natella's advertising agency, where the own Natella admitting he made-up the whole story to explore how the urban legends and collective myths are created and spread.