Dungeons & Dragons Honor Among Thieves London Film Premiere 2023
A charming thief and a band of unlikely adventurers embark on an epic quest to retrieve a lost relic, but things go dangerously awry when they run afoul of the wrong people.
Dungeons & Dragons Honor Among Thieves London Premieres Dungeons & Dragons Honor Among Thieves
- Status: Confirmed
- Date:March 23, 2023
- Location: Odeon Luxe, Leicester Square, London
- Attended by: Toni Collette, John Leguizamo, Eddie Marsan, Toheeb Jimoh, Ria Zmitrowicz, Heather Agyepong, Halle Bush, Zrinka Cvitešić, Raelle Tucker (Showrunner), Naomi Alderman (Author “The Power”)
- Release in Cinemas: 2023-03-31
- Runtime: 134 minutes
- directors:John Francis Daley
- directors:Jonathan Goldstein
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
If you're someone who loves to personalize your devices with stunning visuals, you simply cannot miss out on the best wallpapers available. Check out Our collection of 4K and HD wallpapers in full colour and high definition Click on the Image below to explore our extensive collection
- The movie is set in the Forgotten Realms.
- Actor Joe Manganiello revealed on the Happy Sad Confused podcast that he co-wrote a D&D script, but it is unknown if it was incorporated into John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein's script.
- John Francis Daley, this movie's co-writer and co-director, starred on the TV series Freaks and Geeks (1999-2000), where his character, Sam Weir, is shown to be a big fan of D&D and is seen playing the game with his friends in the show's final episode, "Discos and Dragons."
- The fourth Dungeons and Dragons film and also a reboot.
- The tone of the movie is said to be similar to Guardians of the Galaxy (2014).
- The overweight red dragon the party encounters in the Underdark is Themberchaud, a known powerful denizen of the Underdark.
- Wizards of the Coast (which owns Dungeons and Dragons) made stat blocks for the main characters showing their abilities and attributes.
- The film was originally going to be developed by Warner Bros. Pictures after winning a lawsuit against Universal Pictures (where Chris Morgan was said to write and direct), but it was later moved to Paramount Pictures and Allspark Pictures.
- The movie was filmed from 12 April 2021 - 19 August 2021. The release date was moved to November 2021 to accommodate for Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One (2023) and later to May 2022 and March 2023 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The prison Edgin and Holga escape from is Revel's End. A prison built on a cliff-side overlooking the Sea of Moving Ice in the Frozenfar region of the North.
- In an overhead shot as Edgin and Holga walk through town, you can see two rust monsters fighting over a scrap of metal, which serves as food for this species.
- Chris McKay was in negotiations to direct, but left to direct The Tomorrow War (2021).
- Rob Letterman was set to direct and Ansel Elgort was cast as the lead, until the project moved over to Paramount Pictures.
- Last film to use EOne logo with Hasbro byline
- The characters from Dungeons & Dragons the Animated Series are seen in the maze sequence.
Where was Dungeons & Dragons Honor Among Thieves filmed?
Dungeons & Dragons Honor Among Thieves was set around this are the locations:
- Carrickfergus, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK
- Clandeboye Estate, Bangor, County Down, Northern Ireland, UK
- Castle Ward, Strangford, County Down, Northern Ireland, UK
- Belfast, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK