Fast X London Film Premiere 2023
Fast X London Premieres Fast X
- Status: Not information yet
- Date:Not information yet
- Location: Not information yet
- Release in Cinemas: 2023-05-19
- directors:Louis Leterrier
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
Did you know ... ?
- Jason Statham is rumored to return as Deckard Shaw for the finale.
- John Cena is highly interested in reprising his role as Jakob Toretto for the finale.
- The film is confirmed to actually be the first chapter of the series' two part finale, which includes F&F 11 as the final installment.
- Actor Sung Kang has suggested that fans start a hashtag campaign like they did with "Justice for Han" to bring back Gal Gadot's Gisele for this installment.
- On 2 May 2022, it was confirmed that Louis Leterrier would be replacing Justin Lin as the director of the film. Lin stepped down from directing duties on April 27, roughly one week after filming commenced, reportedly due to conflicts with Vin Diesel. He would still be receiving writing and producing credits, though.
- On November 7th, 2021. Vin posted a picture on instagram with the rock about ending the fight and is trying to bring him back in the fast family for last chapter.
- Both Jason Momoa and Alan Ritchson have played Aquaman, Momoa in the DC Extended Universe and Ritchson in Smallville (2001).
- In August 2021, it was confirmed that Dwayne Johnson would not be appearing in any more Fast and Furious movies.
- Filming commenced late April, 2022.
- Both David Leitch who the spin-off Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw and F. Gary Gray who did the eighth film The Fate of the Furious were being considered to replaced Justin Lin before the job went to Louis Leterrier.
- Alan Ritchson had previously starred in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (2016), which featured a plane jump in a homage to Furious 7 (2015). During the jump Ritchson's character Raphael asks "What would Vin Diesel do?"
- Jason Momoa is the second Aquaman (2018) alum to join the Fast & Furious franchise after director James Wan, who helmed a previous installment: Furious 7 (2015).
- Louis Leterrier was previously considered to direct The Fate of the Furious (2017) before F. Gary Gray got the job.
- Released twenty years after 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003).
- Several cast and crew members of the film have worked on superhero projects. Director Louis Letterier previously directed The Incredible Hulk (2008), the second film of the MCU. Vin Diesel, Brie Larson and Charlize Theron play Groot, Carol Danvers and Clea respectively in the same franchise. John Cena and Jason Momoa on the other hand, play Peacemaker and Aquaman respectively in the DCEU.
- Releases exactly ten years after Fast & Furious 6 (2013).
- On April 2022, Vin Diesel announced on Instagram that Brie Larson was joining the cast in an undisclosed role.
- John Cena and Brie Larson previously appeared on Trainwreck (2015), however they didn't share any scenes in that film.
- Michael Rooker and Daniela Melchior previously appeared in The Suicide Squad (2021).
- On an Instagram post on September 2022, Brie Larson revealed her character's name to be Tess. Fans speculate that she might be playing Brian O'Conner's sister in the film. They also suggest that at it was actually Tess who was driving the Nissan Skyline that arrives at the Torretto home at the end of F9 (2021). This could also be said due to the fact Brie Larson has been the brand ambassador of Nissan since 2020.
- The film marks the return to digital cinematography once again for the franchise. Its predecessor F9 (2021) was shot on 35mm film.
- This film is the second collaboration between Sung Kang and Jason Momoa. Their first film was "Bullet to the Head" (2012).
- Paul Walker's brothers confirmed they will not reprise their former fill-in roles.
- It is strongly believed that Vin Diesel wants to bring Gal Gadot back to the series.
Where was Fast X filmed?
Fast X was set around this are the locations:
- Vila Real, Portugal
- Viseu, Portugal
- Lisboa, Portugal
- A24 Highway AKA Autoestrada do Interior Norte, Portugal
- Turin, Italy
- Rome, Italy
- London, England, UK
- England, UK