Full Time London film premiere 2023
Full Time London Premieres null
- Status: Not information yet
- Date: Not information yet
- Location: Not information yet
- Release in Cinemas: 2022-03-16
- Runtime: 88 minutes
- directors: Eric Gravel
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
- Director Eric Gravel chose to color correct the Paris scenes so that it would look colder, to show that the city is hostile territory for Julie. Similarly, the palace scenes were supposed to show off different colors depending on the hotel rooms, but eventually, the colder color palette prevailed.
- Before shooting, Laure Calamy and several actresses went through a maid formation to perfect the gestures needed to make a perfect bed quickly.
- The story happens in parallel with a general strike, so that Julie's story mirrors that of the whole society. The idea comes from what Eric Gravel took away from the 1995 Paris strikes, where Parisians and people from the suburbs came together to help and support each other.
- Due to the first lockdown in France in mid-March 2020, preparations had to be halted first (for filming scheduled for April), and the film was again suspended due to the second lockdown a week after filming resumed in late October. Later, the film was completed on February 6, 2021.
- French visa # 148735.
- The working title of the film was "Being in Motion".