John Wick Chapter 4 London Film Premiere 2023
John Wick uncovers a path to defeating The High Table. But before he can earn his freedom, Wick must face off against a new enemy with powerful alliances across the globe and forces that turn old friends into foes.
John Wick Chapter 4 London Premieres
- Status: Confirmed
- Date:March 6, 2023
- Location: Cineworld Leicester Square, London
- Attended by: Keanu Reeves, Rina Sawayama, Ian Mcshane, Natalia Tena And Director Chad Stahelski
- Release in Cinemas: 2023-03-24
- Runtime: 169 minutes
- directors:Chad Stahelski
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
If you're someone who loves to personalize your devices with stunning visuals, you simply cannot miss out on the best wallpapers available. Check out Our collection of 4K and HD wallpapers in full colour and high definition Click on the Image below to explore our extensive collection
John Wick Chapter 4 Trailer
Did you know ... ?
- Was initially set to be released on the same day as The Matrix Resurrections (2021), which also stars Keanu Reeves, but moved to May 27, 2022 due to COVID pandemic. On December 2021, the film push back once again to March 24, 2023 to give more time on post-production and to spread out for it's feature films from distributor. This also that IMAX and premium screens would pre-empted by Top Gun: Maverick (2022) as planned for release.
- The series was supposed to be a trilogy during or shortly after John Wick (2014) was made. Seeing its growing success, the filmmakers wanted to make sure to continue to expand the universe in which the films take place.
- Lance Reddick's final completed film role before his tragic passing on March 17, 2023.
- Chad Stahelski has cited the The Warriors (1979) as a primary inspiration for this film. 'The DJ' who relays Wick's whereabouts in Paris is clearly an homage to the almost identical character who appears in The Warriors.
- At 169 minutes (2h 49m) of runtime, this is the longest John Wick film.
- The film features actors Clancy Brown and Donnie Yen, both of whom have acted in films in the Highlander franchise (the original and Highlander Endgame, respectively), and director Chad Stahelski has been tapped to direct a reboot of Highlander.
- Filming was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jason Mantzoukas, who played the Tick Tock Man in John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (2019), jokingly announced on Conan (2010) that the title of the fourth film would be "John Wick Chapter 4: Wick and the Tick". He said the plot would revolve around John Wick and the Tick Tock Man getting into "high jinks", and at the end of the film he would kill John Wick and the fifth film would be "Tick Tock Man Chronicles".
- Keanu Reeves went through 12 weeks of training in martial arts and stunt driving to do as many of the action sequences himself.
- Hagakure is a Japanese term and refers to The Book of the Samurai. The phrase can mean either "In the Shadow of Leaves" or "Hidden Leaves." The Book of the Samurai is a publication written by Yamamoto Tsunetomo, and started to gain popularity in the 1930s
- Last John Wick film to be directed by Chad Stahelski has prepared to focus on other projects like Ghost of Tsushima for Screen Gems.
- Tyler Bates and Joel J. Richard return to compose the score for the film, after doing so for the previous three films. The soundtrack album will be released by Lakeshore Records on March 24, 2023.
- The piece of paper provided to the gatekeeper by John Wick after been given it by Winston represent the symbol of "Shelter" or "Roof over head". The symbols itself might also indicate its armored (or armed) due to its cross. It was and still is common among elderly homeless to mark and show areas where there can be shelter, good service for food, warmth, community or gambling and so on for others that knows about the symbols across the world. This also translated into the tattooing community. Three dots, building an pyramid in pattern can mean killer or like in Sweden, hope, faith and love. The symbol in this case are pretty universal across the world with "shelter".
Where was John Wick Chapter 4 filmed?
John Wick Chapter 4 was set around this are the locations:
- Wadi Rum Desert, Jordan
- Berlin, Germany
- Montmartre, Paris 18, Paris, France
- Studio Babelsberg, Potsdam, Germany