Priscilla London film premiere 2023
When teenage Priscilla Beaulieu meets Elvis Presley at a party, the man who is already a meteoric rock-and-roll superstar becomes someone entirely unexpected in private moments: a thrilling crush, an ally in loneliness, a vulnerable best friend. Through Priscilla's eyes, Sofia Coppola tells the unseen side of a great American myth in Elvis and Priscilla's long courtship and turbulent marriage, from a German army base to his dream-world estate at Graceland, in this deeply felt and ravishingly detailed portrait of love, fantasy, and fame.
Priscilla London Premieres null
- Status: Not information yet
- Date: Not information yet
- Location: Not information yet
- Release in Cinemas: 2023-11-03
- Runtime: 113 minutes
- directors: Sofia Coppola
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
If you're someone who loves to personalize your devices with stunning visuals, you simply cannot miss out on the best wallpapers available. Check out Our collection of 4K and HD wallpapers in full colour and high definition Click on the Image below to explore our extensive collection
- Elvis Presley Enterprises declined both their approval for Coppola's film and their permission to use Elvis' songs in the film. Coppola then took to creative alternatives including the use of contemporary music by her husband's band Phoenix, in addition to cover versions of songs from the film's era.
- According to an interview with The Guardian in March 2023, Sofia Coppola had to cut a week's worth of scenes from the script after some of the film's financing dropped out shortly before shooting was due to begin.
- Filming took place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- The Centerpiece selection for the 61st New York Film Festival.
- The film received a seven-minute standing ovation at its world premiere at the Venice Film Festival 2023.
- Shot in 30 days.
- Sofia Coppola's cousin, Nicolas Cage, is Priscilla's ex-son-in-law.
- Sofia Coppola's second digitally shot film after The Bling Ring. All her other projects are shot on 35mm and 16mm. In this case, the low-budget was a partial factor.
- Elvis and Priscilla Presley have a ten year age difference. However, Jacob Elordi is only one year older than Cailee Spaeny.
- Coincidentally its Nov. 3 release date falls on the death anniversary of Priscilla's father, naval airman James Frederick Wagner.