The Marvels London film premiere 2023
Carol Danvers AKA Captain Marvel has reclaimed her identity from the tyrannical Kree and taken revenge on the Supreme Intelligence. But unintended consequences see Carol shouldering the burden of a destabilized universe. When her duties send her to an anomalous wormhole linked to a Kree revolutionary, her powers become entangled with that of Jersey City super-fan Kamala Khan, aka Ms. Marvel, and Carol's estranged niece, now S.A.B.E.R. astronaut Captain Monica Rambeau.
The Marvels London Premieres null
- Status: Not information yet
- Date: Not information yet
- Location: Not information yet
- Release in Cinemas: 2023-11-10
- Runtime: 105 minutes
- directors: Nia DaCosta
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
If you're someone who loves to personalize your devices with stunning visuals, you simply cannot miss out on the best wallpapers available. Check out Our collection of 4K and HD wallpapers in full colour and high definition Click on the Image below to explore our extensive collection
- The film marks Samuel L. Jackson's 15th MCU project following, Iron Man (2008), Iron Man 2 (2010), Thor (2011), Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), The Avengers (2012), Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013-2014), Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Captain Marvel (2019), Avengers: Endgame (2019), Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019), What If...? (2021) & Secret Invasion (2023).
- Director Nia DaCosta stated in an interview that this film will be more mature and emotional than its predecessor, similar to the motif of WandaVision (2021) and Black Widow (2021).
- Iman Vellani's first feature film role.
- It's the 33rd film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- The first MCU sequel not to bear the protagonist's name on its title. Rather, the title refers to the three main superheroes featured: Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel (Brie Larson), Ms. Marvel/Kamala Khan (Iman Vellani) and Spectrum/Monica Rambeau (Teyonah Parris). Among them, Spectrum bears the Captain Marvel moniker in the comics.
- This film, Thor: Love and Thunder (2022), and Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023) were filmed simultaneously. Thor: Love and Thunder filmed in Sydney, Australia; The Marvels filmed in Jersey City, New Jersey, Los Angeles, California, and Buckinghamshire, England; Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania filmed in Atlanta, Georgia, London, England, and Turkey.
- Megan McDonnell, a story editor on the Marvel-based series WandaVision (2021), penned the script for the The Marvels.
- Nia DaCosta will be the first black woman to direct a Marvel Studios movie.
- Olivia Wilde and Jamie Babbit were approached to direct the movie before Nia DaCosta was hired. Wilde was previously offered the role of Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy, and would eventually go on to helm a Spider-Woman film set within Sony's Spider-Man Universe.
- Artist John Romita Jr. originally modeled Monica Rambeau after Pam Grier, but her look was reworked by other artists before publication.
- Iman Vellani will reprise her role as Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel from the miniseries Ms. Marvel (2022).
- First MCU film to feature a Muslim superhero.
- Nia DaCosta is the fourth woman to direct an MCU film, after: Anna Boden - Captain Marvel (2019) Cate Shortland - Black Widow (2021) Chloé Zhao - Eternals (2021)