Wonka London film premiere 2023
Wonka London Premieres null
- Status: Not information yet
- Date: Not information yet
- Location: Not information yet
- Release in Cinemas: 2023-12-15
- directors: Paul King
Planning to attend the film premiere? Find more information regarding tickets, wristbands the times usually the premieres are taking place at London Film Premieres
If you're someone who loves to personalize your devices with stunning visuals, you simply cannot miss out on the best wallpapers available. Check out Our collection of 4K and HD wallpapers in full colour and high definition Click on the Image below to explore our extensive collection
- Tom Holland and Timothée Chalamet were the two finalists for the role of Willy Wonka, with Chalamet ultimately winning the role.
- Timothée Chalamet got sick multiple times during production due to how much chocolate and candy he had to eat.
- Director Paul King said he gained "about 50 pounds" from all the chocolate he ate on set, and added, "It's a miracle that [Timothée Chalamet] remains so slim and handsome." King explained, "We had this incredible chocolatier. She made these incredible concoctions, and we would taste them. They tasted much better than they needed to, because obviously, actors are good at pretending things, but the miracle was they tasted every bit as good as they looked."
- Director Paul King cast Timothée Chalamet based on his performance in the school project/rap video Lil Timmy Tim: Statistics (Ms. Lawton) (2013).
- Rumored to be based off the book Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator, though this film will be a prequel and that book was a sequel taking place right after the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory BUT explained the origin story of Wonka meeting the Oompas-Loompas as part of the novels plot.
- This is the first installment in the Roald Dahl Cinematic Universe. It is unknown if the movie will connect to The Witches (2020).
- Some filming took place in Catte Street, Oxford, between 12 and 21 December 2021.
- Third collaboration between director Paul King and producer David Heyman, after Paddington (2014) and Paddington 2 (2017).
- The film cast includes one Oscar winner: Olivia Colman; and two Oscar nominees: Sally Hawkins and Timothée Chalamet.
- First Willy Wonka film to be shot in 2.39:1 aspect ratio. Previous films which shot in 1.85:1.
- The first Walden Media to be co-financed by Warner Bros. since Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2011).
- The design of the Oompa Loompas is taken straight out of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971), the first adaptation of the novel. In the original novel there are no specific descriptions of the Oompa Loompas except that they have a knee-length height, have long hair and speak their own language.